Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank you

In this 86 days i manage get to know few great friends :

Wernsin (mummy)
you are really a great future mummy, caring, lovely.
you always take care of Tim and Davon.
you will let me know what is happening there.
thanks

Xi Yi
you... you are a good girl and "geng" in sport, matching and chit-chatting
what you need is learn how to tell me jokes~
and you need to smile when take photo.
we will still be friends. hope to see you soon
thanks

Sharolyn
actually we just chat for twice
i so surprise that you are Davon's "daughter"
any thing you want to know please go to ask your "daddy".
nice to know you... hope to see you soon.

Davon (Bee in my heart forever)
you give me the great times to feel the feeling of being love
you will tell me the 3 words very time we meet.
we manage to share our joys and sorrows, we did made some promises.
thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

嗯。。。
你是个很好的。。。。
嗯。。。*该怎么形容你啊*
嗯。。就叫你大姐姐啦,
别高兴得太早,我只是不想让你自卑,才叫你大姐姐,不然我真得很想叫你一声“阿姨”
=P

Anonymous said...

Can bee bee hv another 86 days? Bee Bee dunno, can bee bee hv d 86 days forever? Bee bee oso dunno.
But it's glad to hv d past 86 days, which somebody will care for me, somebody to show me love n attention...

Ms Strawberry said...

bee of mine...

can u make your own decision n clear bout what u 1? dun always said dunno can? Tc