Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Grandfather

This morning i read an article about "Beloved Grandpa" in The Star newspaper. The article is touch and meaningful. I can feel the love exist between the grandpa and granddaughter. They care and love each others. Support, concern and understanding are important elements in our life.

My grandfather (my mum's dad) currently stay in Penang with my grandmother. i recalled my childhood. The teddy bear that my grandfather bought for me i still keep it nicely. When i were in kinder study, i used to tell my grandfather to bring me to kinder and help me to carry my beg but it never happen because he always come to KL only for vocation during holiday.

Last week, my grandfather celebrated his 79th birthday. Before this, during CNY we bought him presents and celebrated his advance birthday at Old Town Coffee. We called him to wish him happy birthday. He cant recognized my voice since my voice is getting sexy after coughing. I encourage him to always go dating with grandmother for shopping and enjoy food.

Every time, when i meet them i will give them money to spend. They need to spend more time to enjoy their life since their children and grand-children are growth. My grandfather he likes to has morning walk every morning to buy news paper and eat breakfast in coffee shop. He has high expectation in education, he always learn new words from news paper.

I hope i can go to visit them when holiday. I made a photo frame by my own which i want to give them soon as a present. I hope they will like it.I wish my grandfather and grandmother can have honey moon everyday and enjoy life. Good Health...

Love,
Peiting

No comments: