Saturday, May 19, 2007

In Holiday mood...

Well~ after finish all the exam of cause is the time for holiday... wahkaka~
Every sem will has 3 weeks of holidays...
I am going camping on 23-25th May 2007...
So now is busy preparing for the stuff... everyday 10am -- 6pm... tired~
This is the 1st time i involve in the committee post..
I am a medical coordinator... haha~
Besides, i also in-charge in making name tag for 30 committee and 111 participants... total is 141...
So lucky that, my friends and i found a sponsor who willing to sponsor 100% for production.
I am also the group leader for group 2 name as "Bleach" during the camping.
And, this camping is special to me because i going to camp with my two brothers too...
They are Keon and Christopher... and the younger brother (Vincent) is not joining because he is still not a university students.

Got handsome and pretty participants...
i hope my holidays will be fun and memorable...

No comments: